Enite was approached by the power merchant group within a global energy company to review their operations, across markets and business functions, and provide an executive-level view of those processes with a focus on highlighting risks in key nodes of communication.
The objectives were to:
- Interview process owners across all operations areas and markets
- Create and validate process maps across all processes evaluated.
- Evaluate all process steps on risk of communication outage
- Evaluate all communication nodes across processes based on redundancy, fail over, and process risk
Enite completed the assessment through a three-phased approach over a 4-week timeline:
Enite reviewed, analyzed, quantified and documented all processes across operations areas
- Process maps highlighting communication nodes across operations
- Outage risk assessment by process and process step
- Technology risk assessment by communication node
- Risk heat map across processes and communication nodes